Fall into heaven
From R9,999.00 & shipping nationwide
A crowd favourite
Meet the Paula
She's inviting you to experience award-winning style and comfort at an affordable price
For working, for chatting or just for a quick break while waiting. The function of the 2-seater sofa goes way beyond the obvious “room for two” and can be styled endlessly and used for any purpose. Pick your favourite design and choose your preferred textile and colour – or let us know if you want it customised.
What we’re all about
In 2012 our founders Christian and Cathrine Rudolph set out to challenge the furniture industry. Until then, high-quality design at low prices was hard to come across, and when the prices were in fact low - so was the design aesthetics and the quality of the materials used. Their idea was then to offer high-quality design at fair prices, thus challenging the way we buy design furniture.
How we make it possible
Creating high-quality design at fair prices continues to be our mission affecting everything we do. And for this to come true, we carefully handle all steps in the process and deliver our products directly from our own factory. Such a concept removes any non-value-adding links from the supply chain, breaking down the costs. Controlling the entire production chain furthermore makes us so agile that we can offer customised solutions to fit any surrounding and any need.
We make everywhere feel like home
The couch is no longer reserved for the private home only but has become a centrepiece in offices, public spaces and hotels as well, evoking a warm, informal and more homely atmosphere wherever situated. But in a professional setting, one cannot assume a "one size fits all"-approach, which is why our SOFACOMPANY design team is here to help bring your ideas to life through unique customised solutions.
Which couch is right for you?
To succeed with a concept such as ours, you need a reliable, high-quality production and extremely skilled craftsmen. And all of this, Christian and Cathrine Rudolph found in Vietnam and the Hoang family, who to this day still run the production at our factory, where our furniture is skilfully build by more than 1.000 local craftsmen. But there is more to it than just craftsmanship. Proud of our workforce, we show our utmost gratitude by supporting local establishments such as schools and orphanages.
"We chose Vietnam as the place for our production, because it is known for its well-established tradition for furniture making passed down through generations, resulting in an enormous pride that goes into each hand-build piece of furniture."
A sustainable future
We decided to make SOFACOMPANY sustainable and carbon-neutral, inviting us to rethink everything as we go. From furniture parts to materials, transportation, durability and the production itself. From solar power at our factory, support of carbon offset projects and environmental NGO's to developing new furniture fabric made out of recycled, biodegradable and sustainable materials. But being a sustainable company is a state of flux, and we intend to keep improving in every way possible towards a shared sustainable future.
"A sofa can't change the world. But it's our firm belief that every step we take towards a more sustainable future, others will be inspired to follow." - Henrik Andersen, CEO
Delivery & Returns
1. Orders are generally processed on our system within 24-48 hours after they have been received.
2.Customers may elect to either have our logistics partners deliver, or alternatively, independently arrange for collection from our Warehouse in Cape Town at their own cost.
3. For orders received on items that are in stock, customers will be contacted by our logistics team to arrange a mutually convenient Delivery / Collection date.
4. Delivery for orders on items that are in stock is 5 to 7 working days from bank payment clearance.
5. For items ordered that are not in stock at the time of order placement, depending on where the respective products are in our production and shipping timeline; delivery may take up to 13 weeks. Please check our system timeline at the point of order placement. Exceptions to the specified delivery time may occur, you will be notified of any delays.
6. As deliveries are outsourced to third-party logistics companies, delivery does not include the unpack and the assembly of the legs.
Cancellations / 14-day Returns Policy
1. We offer a 14-day full product money back / exchange guarantee. Delivery fees however are not reimbursed and items will need to be returned to our Warehouse in Cape Town within the 14-day period. Items must be returned in their original sofacompany.com branded packaging and in the same, brand new condition in which they were delivered. A minimum charge of 10% will be levied for any returns not in the original packaging or damaged packaging.
2. We can also arrange for our logistics partner to collect the return on your behalf, the transport cost will be for your account.
3. Quality inspections will be carried at our Cape Town Warehouse out prior to refunds being passed.
4. This 14-day exchange / return policy does not apply to a 'Make Me' product as this is manufactured specifically for you and therefore cannot be resold.
NOTE SALE ITEMS: No returns, refunds or exchanges are accepted on Sale items once the goods have been received in good order. Please note that sale items include showroom floor stock.
Quality & Warranty
All the furniture in our collection is of the highest quality and made of some of the best components from around the world. This means that your Danish design may include material from both Norwegian and Danish suppliers, wood from New Zealand, and furniture foam (35kg /m3) from South Korea. All this is brought together by the hands of our skilled Vietnamese upholsterers, who undergo a long training period before they become a part of our production team.
To ensure that all products meet our stringent quality requirements, each product is checked several times during production. Ultimately, we make a final check of all the components and they get a unique ID number so we can always trace the production data.
Sofacompany offers a unique 30 months warranty on all products for use in private homes. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or from conditions resulting from improper maintenance, installation that does not correspond with the instructions or damage from other objects and clothing as well as stains from food, liquids and the like.
The Warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable
We offer lifetime warranty on the frame.